“With Pens”

“ RUNNING OUT”


My soul begins to fail in life.
It stands next to me telling
 About my life
It’s telling me how I was and
How I am now.
I have a pain in my heart
I know this is my last chance
To get in real, to see the things
Which are getting near.

Please don’t leave me here
I’m afraid of myself, I know it’s time to get real.
Please show me what to do
And grant me the wish that I need to.

I’m running out of my life
I’m running out of my mistakes
I want to disappear but
I can’t stand the pain.
It’s time to get real
It’s time for me to face the fear

Please don’t leave me here.
I’m afraid of myself, I know it’s time to get real
Please show me what to do
And grant me the wish that I need to.

Life is too short … and I can’t stand the pain
Life is too short…and I’m screaming to death!!!

Συνολικές προβολές σελίδας

Followers